- In a large pan, heat the oil and cook the sausage meat balls until golden, moving them around in the pan frequently. Meanwhile, mix together the eggs, cheese and some seasoning with a fork in a jug.
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Add the broccoli for the final 3 mins, then drain, reserving a cup of the cooking water.
- Add the garlic to the sausage meat balls and cook for a couple mins more, being careful the garlic doesn’t brown. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the pasta and broccoli to the sausage pan. Toss everything together, then add the egg mixture. Stir the sauce through the pasta for 1-2 mins. The heat from the pan will cook the sauce – if it is too thick, use a little of the reserved cooking water to thin it. Divide between pasta bowls and serve with extra Parmesan.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g Sausage meat, rolled into balls
- 3 eggs
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- 300g Pasta of your choice
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed